Deflox 445 is a neutralized low molecular weight polyacrylate dispersant for pigments in water-based systems. Deflox 445 is a dispersant used for high solids, low viscosity pigment formulations.
- It is a viscosity stabilizer over awide range of temperatures and a process aid to obtain higher solids at lower viscosities.
- Deflox 445 is also used as a water conditioning and soil suspension agent for improving detergent formulations.
- Low foaming and broad pH stability
- Good sequestering capability
- Typically, Deflox 445 is used at 0.05 - 1.0% by weight of pigment, depending on the system.
- Deflox 445 is exceptionally effective in clay, calcium carbonate, and other pigments, as well as in coating formulations containing these pigments.